At this year’s Studioszene – taking place in Cologne, Germany, on 6th and 7th September – you will have the unique opportunity to receive direct feedback from the big names of the mixing scene on one of your mixes: Sylvia Massy, Mick Guzauski and Peter Walsh. You want to improve your mixing? In an exclusive session, the three experienced producers will tell you where you need to make refinements, where you might need to take a different approach and they will give you tips on how to move your mixing forward. And they will do so in the form of a direct, face-to-face conversation.
Seize this unique opportunity! All you have to do is register at Swan Audio, upload the mix you want feedback on via Swan Audio’s platform and send it to email@example.com. We select suitable mixes from all participants and then contact the winners via e-mail.
The Listening Session will take place during Studioszene on Saturday (7th September) at 4:15 p.m. in one of the workshop rooms. All winners will additionally receive a free two-day ticket for Studioszene!
What you need to do in detail:
- Choose a mix
- Register at www.swan.audio
- From your www.swan.audio account, send the mix you want feedback on (with at least 44,1 kHz and 16 Bit) to firstname.lastname@example.org (download and play)
- Important information: Project Title = Studioszene2019 Project Subtitle: name of the song Message: your name, address and phone number
- You will receive a link to your mix and a confirmation from swan.audio – please save these.
- Be lucky!
- Deadline: 31st August 2019
Good luck to all of you!
For further information on Studioszene, please visit: